Saturday, February 9, 2013

Put a little faith...


Week 3:


Here it come. Now all the lecturer are active in giving order to PRINT, SEARCH, GOOGLE about All things. By 'all' I mean here is yeah.. FREAKIN ALL THINGS! By entering this business, I have to devote my self  to READ, WRITE, and ANALYZE information especially from book(s), journal(s), research(es) etc etc blahblah *puke green*. I have to say that I'm aware about this since my first attendance in BENL's briefing during Ta'aruf week dulu. But what can I say? That's BENL is all about and I don't have the guts to stay in matriculation life with all the scurryshits stories my seniors tell me how they suffered there. Senang kata, I don't have any option + guts (FULLSTOP)

Here's the thing with BENL students, people don't see us working but we get tired all the time *flip table*. Doing an armchair research is not an easy task to do. well, at least it is not easy for me since spending many hours in the library is really NOT my thing (Usha2 brothers study is fun thou). But this is my part, Allah gave me this. I take it and try my hardest to produce the best product I can. If Allah see our effort, He'll give us what we deserved, Insha Allah.

At first, I keep asking myself why am I here. IIUM is different. Honestly, I hated it here at the beginning. But try to have a little faith. Allah knows what best for us. And as I can say now, from day to day, the reasons becoming clearer to me. So, if you don't like something but you have to live with it anyway, put your faith in Allah and keep pondering. Allah will clarify it to you and you'll thank Him later for putting you in whatever you are now :)

Okay, already feel stress enough to write that LEULS  -.-

Here's the fun part.
 I've finished my book voucher already! YUP! ALL RM250! YOUZA >.<
PERASAAN : Overwhelmed 


That's all. Great day ahead Insha Allah :)

ehh lupe pulak, and HAPPY RAYA CINA TOO!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Craps added