Thursday, August 8, 2013

Eid Mubarak!

Assalamualaikum and geetings fellas!

Eid mubarak everybadehh! taqabbalallahu minna wa minkum :) Alhamdulillah, sempat jugak mengepost malam raya kan? mesti laaa. May Allah showers His blessings upon you and your family, have a blast one peeps. 

and ya. Result for my TESL interview just came out two days a go. Alhamdulillah, I'm listed as few people that have been accepted to join department of education. Honestly, I don't know how I get it (since my interview last time did'nt went as I wish). Tapi rezeki Allah bagi, saya terima dengan hati gembira. So after this, no more Bachelor of Human Sciences (English Language And Literature) (Honours) International Islamic University Malaysia  TAPI Bachelor of Education (Teaching English as Second Language) la pulakk. Teacher-to-be? 

InshaAllah :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Craps added