Thursday, February 14, 2013

short update-dilemma Shila Amzah

Asslamualaikum uolls!

Short update. Honestly, nak mengutuk sebenarnya.
Have you heard about Shila Amzah? How she broke up with her boyfriend and I don't give a damn?
You know what, yesterday while i'm scrolling my twitter timeline, one of my friend tweeted this one link about her break up. 
Usually i'll just ignore and as I said before, I'll never give a damn about all that craps.
but I don't know what's wrong with my brain yesterday, I've made one of the dumbest thing on earth.
I CLICKED ON THAT LINK.

and as expected, I wasted my 4 minutes of worthless time on earth watched she cried and sing at the same time. 
TEHELL YOU'RE TRYING TO DO SHILA AMZAH?! RUINING MY LIFE?!
I'm too shocked and all that I do was this 

I have to admit that she's indeed a very talented singer, cute, and whateverbbq blabla, but seriously, is it very necessary for her to cry and sing and recorded herself and the worst part is waiting to be JUDGED and CRITICIZED especially by people like me?
is it really necessary? well, I don't think so.

Ehh ter update panjang pulak. So, I'll end my post here by leaving uolls the link for the video.
sila enjoy rakyat jelata.
lastly, good day awaits you, Isha Allah :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Craps added