Sunday, February 24, 2013

Betul orang kata

Assalamualaikum, salam sejahtera :)

Betul orang kata, budi baik dibalas baik.


****

Sekolah Menengah Sains Labuan sangat berbukit especially from the main gate to the hostel. And we got permission to go out once every two weeks. 
Untuk student yang duduk luar dari Labuan, this is the only chance for them to buy everything. From the stationery to the toiletries to the foods etc.
Everything.

For people like me whom parents come to visit every weekend (sometimes twice a week), of course parents will provide it to us.
Pen habis dakwat pun nak call. Mengada.

Setiap kali balik outing pulak, Mak and ayah akan hantar balik naik kereta. Bila sampai depan gate tu ayah selalu cakap 
"kesian budak2 ne. jom la tumpangkan sampai naik asrama. Banyak la barang dia"
and i'm like "tak payah la yah. Tak jauh dah pun dorang nak sampai asrama".
Aku kejam? bukan kejam. Tapi SUPER kejam.

TRY COMPARE

Ini cerita last semester di cfsiium.
I came back from Midvalley. Took Rm2 Metro bus from there, have to cross a scurryshit busy road before can actually enter the main gate. MAIN GATE. Belum sampai Mahallah lagi.(Mahallah=asrama)
Nak sampai mahallah pun kena mendaki jugak.
Yes, it is a small hill.

But try to imagine yourself climbing up that small hill with two bags full with stationery, toiletries, foods etc .
Small hill can be so torturing you know. 
Tiba2, this one pakcik (I think he was sent from heaven) stop beside me and offer a ride.
Walaupun dah nak dekat sampai dengan mahallah, somehow I am so thankful with that pakcik's kindness (May Allah bless him).

And it hits me, betul orang kata budi baik dibalas baik.
But the difference here is, this is not my good deeds to others that Allah give back.It's my parents'.
My parents' good deeds, Allah eased the day for me. The exact same way my parents eased the day for other people.


Till then, good day ahead for you, Inshaa Allah :)

2 comments:

  1. terharu baca blog ko wan..hehe teringat smsl trus..rndu tme 2..

    ReplyDelete

Craps added