Saturday, March 2, 2013

Really people? Really?

Assalamua'alaikum dan selamat sejahtera anda-anda

I'm struggling this whole week not to throw any sarcastic answer when they asked me questions like

 "Lahad Datu tu kat mane ea?"
 "Lahad Datu tu kawasan Indonesia kan?"

Although I'm like "WFT Lahad Datu pun tak tahu?!" (sambil buat mata terbeliak + give them my 'you are stupid' look), but their lack of geographical knowledge upon Malaysia must be put in consideration kan? (sarcastic mood: ON)
However, I am a bit disappointed when I read comments that said what had happened in Lahad Datu have something to do with political agendas and all of this are gimmicks done by the government to win this upcoming PRU. I read that on my Facebook timeline and wondering... how come people can be so narrow-minded and stupid at one time, without even notice it? Pelik.

GIMMICK?

Two people died and all they can think of is a political gimmick. Really people? Really?
My school friend (Zulfitri Firdaus) posted this on his Facebook and I think it is worth sharing it with you guys. He said that :

First they came for Sabah,
and you remained silent because you weren't a Sabahan.
Then they came for Sarawak,
and you remained silent because you weren't a Sarawakian.
Then they came for Semenanjung,
and you remained silent because it is not your war.
Then they came for you,
and there was no one left to speak for you.
Pray for the men and women that risks their lives for our freedom.

All of the above are an absolute true. That's all, Good day ahead  Inshaa Allah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Craps added