Saturday, March 16, 2013

Keep calm, do nothing.

Salam'alaik dan selamat sejahtera! :)

9 days of mid-term holiday and I'm spending it in uia. Not that I'm proud about it, but I'm glad it doesn't turn out as bad as I thought (setakat ni). All Kiosks and cafes are closed accept for Ali Bistro which means everyday is curry, chicken tandori, nasi beriyani, and various type of roti canai (roti pisang, roti cheese, roti planta etc etc). Fat, fat, oily, and teh tarik! *VIOLA!

But life is still great. Especially when you're doing nothing. 
Nothing at all.

Being far from home is sucks. It even worst when all people are busy preparing to go back and all you can do is watch them rushing to pack their things and worry about their bus ticket. While you sit there with nothing to worry about. Simply because you have nowhere to go. It is sad. 

This is where awesome people fill the gap between those empty spaces so that you'll never feel so fcuked up. Do stupid things, laughing so hard you barely catch the air, keep teasing each other  until you forgot that 7 days have passed. 3 more days to go. 3 more. Having these people, I'm not lucky. I'm blessed.


Good days ahead, Insha Allah :)

p/s: Sold my Blackberry so I'm no longer a Blackberry user. Thinking about changing path to Samsung but still, haven't decide which model to choose (Galaxy Note maybe?). For those who have my bbpin, kindly remove me from your list ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Craps added