Saturday, March 30, 2013

Farewell muggle


Salam'alaik dan selamat sejahtera!

Long gone is such a lame words. Lets put it this way. I'm having a great wonderful time working my ass off finishing le assignments. And Alhamdulillah, after one heck of a week, at last, I have the whole weekend to myself! woottttt~ *jejoget 

Today, I'm shocked by the news that Richard Griffiths had just passed away. You might not familiar with his name, but maybe you'll recognize Uncle Vernon in Harry Potter. Despite his irritating, annoying, proud Uncle Vernon, sure he's a good actor since he managed to spark my fire of hatred towards him like A LOT. Although he's not actively involved in other movies (since I've seen none other than HP), and to highlight the point that I'm despised his character as Uncle Vernon, It's like my childhood went away together with him, vanishing. No more mails on sunday eh? :) Huge huge part of my childhood.

I don't know whether I'm the weird one or what, but until now whenever I'm watching Harry Potter, its like I'm in their world! Dissolved, just like that! I'm not trying to exaggerate things here, but that's how it is. 



Thanks for being part of my youth! *raise wand*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Craps added